Website County of Tulare
Company Name: County of Tulare
About County of Tulare:
County of Tulare Human Resources & Development (HR&D) Department. The Human Resources & Development Department staff provides comprehensive Human Resource Services to 20 Departments and over 5,100 employees in more than 800 job classifications.
The Tulare County General Services Agency is comprised of over 150 employees and an annual budget of $80 million. The Agency comprises many divisions providing services to the public and other County departments. Divisions of the Agency include Parks & Recreation, County Museum, Property Management, Capital Projects, and Purchasing.
In addition, the Agency provides services through the County’s Internal Services Funds, including Fleet Services, Print & Mail, Utilities, Custodial Services, and Grounds maintenance. The Agency strives to provide services to County residents and Departments in a timely and friendly fashion with a commitment to quality customer service.
Possession of Bachelor’s degree in Public or Business Administration, or related field, and five years of executive management of a large and complex organization, including supervisory experience OR a Master’s Degree and two years of executive management.
Compensation and Benefits
- Choice of medical plans with dental and vision benefits
- Two weeks vacation leave initially, with credit for prior public service
- One week of management leave
- Twelve days sick leave annually
- Eleven paid holidays annually
- One personal holiday annually
- 1937 Act Retirement Plan, with PERS reciprocity
- Life insurance-200% of earnings up to $250,000
- Car Allowance
- Long term disability insurance
- Deferred compensation plan with County match of $1.00 for every $4.00 employee contributes up to a maximum of $1,500 County dollars per fiscal year. Maximum to increase to $1,750 on 1/1/2020.
Benefits for General Services Agency Director at County of Tulare :
To view more detailed descriptions of Tulare County’s benefits, please view the Benefits section of our Web site at http://co.tulare.ca.us/government/human/benefits/plans.asp.
How to Apply
To express your interest in this career opportunity, send a comprehensive resume detailing qualifications, work experience, and education to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Bernadette Elszy-Perez
2500 West Burrel Avenue
Visalia, CA. 93291
First Review Date: September 20, 2019