Qualcomm Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Test Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/ME/MTech | Hyderabad
About Qualcomm :
Qualcomm is an American global semiconductor and telecommunications company founded in 1985 by Andrew Viterbi, Franklin P. Antonio, and Irwin Jacobs. Qualcomm invents breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes and communicates
Job Profile: Test Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 1+ Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Area: Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Systems Test Engineering
Job Description :
Good understanding of WLAN/BT protocol, communication in general and coding in C#/C++ or python. Designs test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures. Documents software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers. Develops testing programs that address explicit and implicit requirements. Automates test cases and executes them. Participates in product design reviews to understand feature design and provide inputs on any gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Good knowledge in WLAN & BT protocol
- 1+ years of experience with Programming Language such as C, C#, C++, Java, Python, etc.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Working under close supervision.
- Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
- Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
- Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
- Using deductive problem solving to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Determines which work tasks are most important for self, avoids distractions, and completes work in a timely manner.
- Ability to execute tests in both automated and manual way.
- Conducts log analyses to identify where an issue has occurred.
- Ability to fix script errors in automation and create automated tests
- Seeks out learning opportunities to increase own knowledge and skill.
- Collaborates with others inside project team to accomplish project objectives.
- Gathers, integrates, and interprets information from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Escalates technical issues to more senior colleagues.
- Adapts to minor changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines.
- Communicate with project lead via email and direct conversation to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
- Provide clear reports on activities
For more IT Off campus Jobs updates Keep Visiting this Website!!
To apply for this job please visit careers.qualcomm.com.