SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 1673 Probationary Officers Vacancies
About SBI :
State Bank of India (SBI) a Fortune 500 company, is an Indian Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, accredits SBI as the most trusted Bank by Indians through generations. Ref – SBI WEBSITE
About SBI Recruitment :
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification of 1673 Vacancies: The SBI PO 2022 Online registration and recruitment process will be begin on 22nd September and will be concluded on 12th October 2022.Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Graduates (Indian Citizens only) apply online for SBI Bank 1000+ Probationary Officer Vacancies 2022-23.
Probationary Officers (POs) – 1600 (73 Backlog)
SBI PO 2022 Vacancies:
- Regular Vacancy: 1600 (SC – 240, ST – 120, EWS – 160, UR – 648)
- Backlog Vacancy: 73 (SC – 30, ST – 11, OBC – 32)
SBI PO Salary:
A starting basic pay is ₹ 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of ₹ 23700-980/ 7-30560-1145/ 2-32850-1310/ 7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a university / institute recognized by a Central Government.
- The qualification as on 31st December 2021. If called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31st December 2021.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. The Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA) may also apply.
SBI PO Application Fee:
- The fee should be made through online payment mode using Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card etc
- ₹ 125/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC / ST / PWD category candidates.
- ₹ 750/- (Application Fee including intimation charges) for General / EWS / OBC category candidates.
Registration End Date : 31.12.2021
For more Government Jobs 2020 updates Keep Visiting this Website!!
To apply for this job please visit ibpsonline.ibps.in.